College Freshman Scholarships
Please read the rules carefully. Changes have been made to the qualification criteria.
Scholarship Award Amount: $1,000
- One of the student’s parents must be employed by a Louisiana Bankers Association member bank located in Louisiana or the student must be employed by a Louisiana Bankers Association member bank located in Louisiana
- A minimum 3.0 cumulative high school grade point average OR a minimum ACT score of 20
- Submit 6 or 7 semester transcript
- Submit a copy of ACT scores
- Students must be enrolling in a Louisiana college or university as a full-time student with a major in a banking related field
- If selected, student will receive the award ($1,000) upon providing an acceptance letter from an accredited Louisiana College or University
- Applications must be submitted online
- Application deadline is the last day of February
ACT scores, transcripts and any other documentation can be sent to the following:
Education Chairman Chad Burgess
Loan Review Analyst of Citizens National Bank, N.A.
2711 E Texas St., Front
Bossier City, LA 71111-3753
Tel. (318) 747-6000
Fax: (318) 741-8286
LBEC will photograph the scholarship presentation to award winners and post pictures to the LBA website and on social media. Please notify us if you would rather be excluded from this practice. Thank you.