Who We Are
The LBA Bank Counsel Section includes bank attorneys who work as both in-house and outside counsel and are an asset to the Association. Under the direction of the Bank Counsel Committee, they assist in drafting legislation and work closely with the LBA government relations and legal staff throughout the year.
Bank Counsel Section membership includes:
- Enhanced bank counsel directory listing on LBA website.
- Subscriptions LBA’s member publications
- Government Relations Update
- Annual Legislative Report
- Regulatory Review
- Legal Bulletin
- The Louisiana Banker, LBA’s electronic newsletter
- Online access to member-only content, including an electronic version of the Louisiana Banking Laws book & Bank Counsel Conference materials archive from past years.
- Member registration rates for LBA’s events and educational programs, including:
- Annual Bank Counsel Conference
- LBA Annual Convention & Exposition