LBA CEO Robert Taylor elected Chairman of GSB at LSU Board
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
CONTACT: Jayme Foster (email@example.com or 225/214-4826)
BATON ROUGE—LBA Chief Executive Officer Robert T. Taylor was elected Chairman of the Graduate School of Banking at LSU Board of Trustees during the board’s annual meeting in New Orleans on October 6-7, 2016. Taylor has served on the board since 2007. Other officers elected were:
- Chairman-Elect Scott E. Latham, president and chief executive officer of Alabama Bankers Association in Montgomery, AL
- President Mark G. Holladay, executive vice president and chief risk officer of Synovus in Columbus, GA
- President-Elect Joseph D. Hudgins, senior executive vice president and chief credit officer of First Florida Integrity Bank in Naples, FL
- Immediate Past President H. Watts Steger, chairman of Bank of Botetourt in Buchanan, VA
- The Graduate School of Banking is a professional educational program which has been conducted on the campus of Louisiana State University for 66 years and has almost 16,000 graduates.
Founded in 1900, the Louisiana Bankers Association’s mission is to help banks grow and prosper in Louisiana. LBA provides Louisiana’s banks with top-quality professional development, revenue-enhancing products and services, governmental relations and public advocacy. For more information, go to www.lba.org.