April 1, 2024
Member Fee (Live or Recording): $165 per connection
Non-Member Fee (Live or Recording): $265 per connection
Your staff are the eyes and ears to protect your institution from being used by money laundering operations. The criminals use financial institutions to move money that is disguised through our financial institutions. Don’t let the criminals use your money. Train your staff with this important BSA training tool and use it as part of your annual training program.
- The basics of money laundering
- Trade Based Money Laundering & Funnel Accounts
- Money Mules and Unemployment Insurance Fraud
- Identity theft in a digital world
- Red flags for human smuggling and human trafficking
- Identifying Red Flags for Elder Fraud and Abuse
- Cyber Crimes and BEC and EAC schemes
- BSA Referrals
- Understanding the Suspicious Activity Report
BSA Officers, BSA Investigators, SAR Reporting Staff, Compliance, Security and Training
Debbie Crawford is the President of gettechnical, Inc. a Florida-based firm, specializing in the education of banks and credit unions across the nation. Her 35+ years of banking and teaching experience began at Hibernia National Bank in New Orleans. She graduated from Louisiana State University with both her bachelor's and master’s degrees. Deborah's specialty is in the deposit side of the financial institution where she teaches seminars on regulations, documentation, insurance and Individual Retirement Accounts.