January 22, 2024
Member Fee (Live or Recording): $165 per connection
Non-Member Fee (Live or Recording): $265 per connection
Is your frontline a compliance asset or liability? Let’s make them a compliance asset. This regulatory review completes your financial institution's annual training requirements and will help the frontline understand the bank can be fined and sued if we do not follow our regulatory responsibility. During the webinar, each regulation will be discussed spotlighting the frontline issues and how to handle them. This webinar will help your staff determine if we are in a regulation, and if so to determine the course of action. You will be amazed how focused training on frontline issues will take you from zero to hero with your regulators.
- Expedited Funds Availability Act (Reg CC) Update on Holds and Disclosures
- Electronic Funds Transfer Act (Reg E) revisions and understanding your customer’s rights on unauthorized access
- Regulation D - Six transaction limitations and FDIC disclosures on interest-bearing accounts
- Truth in Savings Act (Reg DD) - Spotlight on disclosures and answering customer questions about rates and APY
- Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) - Annual training requirements plus CTRs, SARs and DOEP date fields
This webinar will benefit compliance officers, customer service representatives, new accounts representatives, personal bankers, telephone call centers, training, branch operations, branch administration, branch managers, assistant branch managers.
Deborah Crawford is the President of gettechnical, inc. a Florida-based firm, specializing in the education of banks and credit unions across the nation. Her 35+ years of banking and teaching experience began at Hibernia National Bank in New Orleans. She graduated from Louisiana State University with both her bachelor's and master’s degrees. Deborah's specialty is in the deposit side of the financial institution where she teaches seminars on regulations, documentation, insurance and Individual Retirement Accounts.