March 1, 2024
Member Fee (Live or Recording): $165 per connection
Non-Member Fee (Live or Recording): $265 per connection
This two-hour webinar focused on updates related to Call Report Preparation. Presentation will share insights into current and upcoming revisions, accounting changes, and reporting challenges arising from changing regulatory rules.
Topics to be discussed:
- Current and potential upcoming changes to accounting and Call Reports including changes to trouble debt reporting
- Recent reporting changes that continue to present challenges, including CECL impact on reporting
- Resources for understanding accounting and reporting changes
- Regulatory trends related to Call Report preparation, including data integrity and workpapers
At the conclusion of this seminar, participants should be able to:
- Improve accuracy and efficiency preparing your call report
- Gain a deeper understanding of current and anticipated changes to Call Reporting
- Identify tools to assist in keeping up with accounting and reporting changes.
Please Note: Bankers who attend this webinar do not need to attend the Call Report Preparation class on February 27. This webinar is designed for bankers with years of experience who are only interested in recent changes. The recent call report changes will be discussed in both programs. Please contact the LBA if you have any questions.
Call report preparers and reviewers including regulatory reporting specialists, staff accountants, controllers, internal auditors, CFOs, and financial analysts.
Danielle Heidemann Damon (CIA) is Manager, in the Financial Services/Strategic Advisory practice at Wipfli LLP. As a Certified Internal Auditor, with extensive experience working in the financial service industry, Danielle specializes in general financial institution consulting, risk-based process reviews and improvements, and accounting assistance. She provides Call Report preparation assistance and reviews, and other consulting services to assist community banks with improving internal controls, efficiency and profitability.