BSA Officer Annual Training (In-Person, Live Stream and Recording)
Click here for LBA's Operating Safely Policy
April 20, 2023
Member Fees: $399 (In-Person); $499 (Live Stream); $798 (Recording); $100 Add On Recording Fee with In-Person or Live Stream Registration
Non-Member Fees: $599 (In-Person); $699 (Live Stream); $998 (Recording); $100 Add On Recording Fee with In-Person or Live Stream Registration
Supplemental documents included in registration fee.
Please note: If you participate in-person or by live stream, we will email a certificate to you following the program. Certificates will only be emailed to registered attendees. If you opt for the seminar recording, we will not be able to provide a certificate because we are not be able to track attendance.
ABA Professional Certifications Continuing Education Credit: This program has been approved for 7.25 CRCM and 7.25 CAFP credits by ABA (For In-person and live stream only)
Click here for tips if participating in the live streamed seminar
Preparing for the BSA exam is made easy with this comprehensive one-day program. We will review all the new BSA regulatory issues.
- Beneficial Ownership where are we
- CTR Update
- SAR Update
- Where are we on BSA Reform
- BSA FFIEC Exam Manual
- Hemp and Marijuana Update
- Navigating the law and the exam manual
- Implementing the new Customer Due Diligence Rules– Errors
- Revisiting Customer Identification Programs
- Investigations and filing SARs
- New payment mechanisms and BSA risk
- Create a more robust risk assessment
- Review OFAC changes and updates
- Examination hot spots and how to avoid them
- Confidentiality issues on SARs and common errors
What you will receive:
- FFIEC Exam manual in a Word document
- Beneficial Ownership Manual
- CTR Manual and Examples
- SAR Manual
BSA Officers, Compliance Officers, Internal Auditors, any person within the bank who has responsibility for setting BSA policy and procedure.
Deborah L. Crawford is the President of Gettechnical Inc a Florida based training company. Her 30+ years of experience began at Hibernia National Bank in New Orleans. She does training on deposit and frontline operations, BSA, IRAs, compliance and many other areas of the financial institution. She graduated from Louisiana State University with both her Bachelor and master’s degrees.
Click here for hotel and area information.