CapinTech, a CapinCrouse company, provides Information Systems and cybersecurity assessment services to over 60 community financial institutions. We’ve focused exclusively on Information Security assessments since 1999 and have an extensive depth of knowledge in the area, along with a deep understanding of financial institution environments and the ever-changing information security needs in this heavily regulated industry.
• Information Systems (IS) General Controls Reviews
• External and Internal Vulnerability Scanning
• Vendor Management Support Services
• External Network Penetration Testing
• ACH Audit to Comply with NACHA Rules
• Completion of the FFIEC’s Cybersecurity Assessment Tool
• Employee information security training
We continually research new technologies and security threats and remain updated on evolving regulations so assessment procedures remain up to date. Our team of professionals has extensive experience and a variety of certifications, including CPA, Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Certified Information Security Managers (CISM), and GIAC Penetration Tester (GPEN).
Please contact us to discuss your cybersecurity needs and learn more about how CapinTech can help your organization identify and mitigate cybersecurity risks.