Speaker: Ancin Cooley, Synergy Bank Counsulting
This recording is from a 1-day instructor led program held on February 23 via Zoom. Recordings are 4 MP4 links. Electronic materials will be sent as well.
Upon completion of this program, you will be able to:
- Navigate the loan documentation process
- Avoid unintended commitments to lend
- Identify borrowers and who has authority
- Perform preliminary due diligence
- Select and prepare the necessary forms
- Have a good working knowledge of the purpose of each document:
- Who needs to sign what? Make sure you know who owns, guarantees, and is authorized or required to sign which documents.
- When should you consider more than boilerplate loan agreement covenants?
- Perfection of security interests for certain types of collateral (marketable securities, deposit accounts, life insurance policies, equipment and inventory, contracts or receivables, leases, etc.).
- Understanding the lien process.