Make plans to join us for the 121th Annual Convention & Exposition November 9-11, 2021 at the Ritz-Carlton, New Orleans. This program will feature educational sessions as well as an exhibit hall.
Click here for brochure and agenda
Click here for hotel information and room block information.
COVID 19-Update (as of October 28, 2021):
We continue to monitor COVID-related restrictions. Effective October 29, New Orleans no longer has an indoor mask mandate. The city of New Orleans remains in Modified Phase 3 which includes proof of at least one dose of an approved COVID vaccine or negative PCR/antigen (rapid) test to access restaurants and hotel ballrooms among other places. We will be checking at convention registration. Read the full current advisory, including ways to prove your vaccine status, at www.ready.nola.gov/incident/coronavirus/safe-reopening/.
- In-Person Attendance Banker/Non Banker - $675
- In Person Attendance Spouse/Guest - $399
- In Person Attendance of Ten or More Bankers and/or Directors from the Same Bank: $655 Banker and $379 Spouse/Guest
Spouse/Guest Program: Painting Class - Tuesday November 9, 2:00pm-4:00pm, $50 per person -
Instructions to Register Spouse/Guests on our website:
To view more information, scroll down this page and select "View All" program items. To register a spouse/guest for tour, select "Add" next to the item (The "Add" option will be available once you add your guest).
New Orleans Culinary Experience - Wednesday Evening November 10 - $75 per person
Register for a culinary experience outing on Wednesday evening, November 10. We have several outings for you to choose from, each with 20 guests. Groups will leave the Ritz (Gallery Foyer, 1st floor) at the specific time noted and will visit different restaurants. The group will enjoy an appetizer at one restaurant and the entrée at another restaurant. All the groups will meet up for dessert at Broussard's in the outside courtyard. Please note some groups will be a walking tour from the Ritz-Carlton, New Orleans to nearby restaurants. Menu items will be pre-selected. Cost includes one alcoholic beverage (beer or wine) at the entrée and appetizer stops and full bar with dessert at Broussard's. If you have an allergy or dietary restriction, please contact Marcy Manuel at firstname.lastname@example.org 225-214-4831.
1. Sign in to register below.
2. Select Register Myself or Register Someone Else (choose the individual).
3. Select whether you are a banker or non-banker. If you want to register for a NOLA Culinary Experience (Nov. 10), click add next to the function.
4. To add a spouse/guest, select the "+ Add a Guest" above the registration options. Cost is $399.
5. Fill in the Guest First and Last Name and Company/Organization Name.
6. If you want to register the guest for the Painting Class (Nov. 9) and/or NOLA Culinary Experience (Nov. 10), click add next to the function.
To view the attendee list, click on the attendee list tab above (next to registration).