This course replaces the annual IT Audit Essentials seminar by CapinTech.
- Live, In-person Seminar Registration - attend at the LBA Office from 9am-4pm (Click here for LBA's Operating Safely Policy). *When you register for the Live, In- Person seminar you can purchase the recording at a discounted price.
- Live Stream from 9am-4pm (through Zoom) *When you register for the Live Stream seminar you can purchase the recording at a discounted price.
- Virtual Seminar Recording (sent after the seminar as MP4 links)
Please note: If you participate in the in-person or the live stream via Zoom, we will email a certificate to you following the program. Certificates will only be emailed to registered attendees. If you register for the recording, we will not be able to provide a certificate because we will not be able to track attendance.
Member Fee: $475 (includes electronic link)
Non-Member Fee: $675 (includes electronic link)
Banks are required to assess the risks to their data and systems and to implement appropriate compensating controls. A big component of that process is auditing policies, procedures, and systems to ensure controls are implemented and continue to operate effectively. Get ahead of the IT audit challenge through this full-day seminar designed for employees of all levels that are involved in internal audit, information security or risk management of the IT area. We will address current threats, risk management processes, potential controls, procedures for auditing, updates on regulatory issues and exam procedures, and more. Attendees will have ample time for questions and discussion and will receive a web link that contains reference materials and easy-to-follow audit documents.
- Discuss evolving threats and the current threat landscape
- Evaluate the controls critical to mitigating these threats and discuss audit areas and procedures that can help test the effectiveness of those controls
- Apply knowledge of suggested audit procedures within your organization
Internal auditors, information systems employees, security officers, cashiers and any bank employee involved in implementing internal IT auditing.
provides IT audit, consulting and training services to financial institutions, medical entities, CPA firms and their clients. The Firm has been providing services in the IT area since 1999 and each year performs hundreds of audit, consulting and speaking engagements with a team of experienced professionals retaining numerous certifications, including CPA, CISA, CITP, CGMA and CTGA. For every engagement, the staff of highly trained professionals tailors the work for the unique makeup, size and complexity of the organization and information and reports are presented in a concise manner, making them easy to understand by those having a variety of IT expertise.
Due to commitments we must make to secure a class, we need your help. If you must cancel your registration, please do so at least 3 business days prior to the seminar date to avoid a $225 cancellation fee. Any registrant who does not cancel will be billed the full registration fee and sent the manual. Substitutions are welcome at no additional charge.