Please note: This class was originally scheduled for January 24 and 25 but was rescheduled to March 5 due to an unforeseen scheduling conflict for the speaker.
Member Fee: $250
Non-Member Fee: $450
Speaker: Jack Holzknecht, Compliance Resource, LLC
Click here for brochure
This program provides:
- A thorough explanation of which institutions are covered by HMDA and Regulation C
- A review of which loans are and are not reportable
- Detailed information on how to complete required, expanded data fields
- Information regarding amendments related to the collection of ethnicity, race, and sex of applicants and
- A review of the 2018 Filing Instructions Guide (FIG)
- Detail on the data submission and public availability requirements
- Steps to identify and eliminate reporting errors and thereby avoid penalties
- NEW: In late December 2017, the CFPB released new tools. This program will include a discussion of the CFPB's introduction of a forbearance period throughout 2018 where institutions will not be penalized or fined for errors in their 2018 HMDA data.
If none of the above apply click here to create an account.
No content found