Member Fee: $250
Non-Member Fee: $450
Click here for brochure and agenda.
- State/Local Economic and Banking Industry Overview
- Corporate Governance
- Capital Adequacy Planning
- Information Technology/Cybersecurity
- Regulatory Resources Discussion (lunch presentation)
- Financial Instrument Impairment Model Changes: CECL
- Consumer Compliance Update
- Interest Rate Risks and Liquidity
Mandatory Continuing Legal Education (MCLE) - This course has been approved for 4.75 CLE hours in the state of Louisiana.
Hotel Block Information:
The LBA has contracted for a set number of sleeping rooms at the DoubleTree by Hilton in Lafayette. We will monitor the room pickup and add rooms if available. We encourage you to make your reservations early to receive the LBA's discounted rates for this program - $126+tax (Double Bed Accommodations) and $136+tax (King Bed Accommodations). The deadline for the room block is November 1, 2017. After that date, reservations will be made based on availability and the hotel may not be able to honor the discounted rate. For reservations, please call the 800-222-8733 and mention the LBA FDIC Banker Outreach program or FDIC group rate to receive the discounted rate. To reserve a room online please click here.
If none of the above apply click here to create an account.
No content found