Make plans to join us for the annual Bank Counsel Conference December 9-10, 2021 at The Roosevelt Hotel in New Orleans. We are pleased that Mississippi Bankers Association will join us this year as a co-sponsor of the conference.
COVID 19 Update (as of November 29, 2021):
We continue to monitor COVID-related restrictions. Effective October 29, New Orleans no longer has an indoor mask mandate. The city of New Orleans remains in Modified Phase 3 which includes proof of at least one dose of an approved COVID vaccine or negative PCR/antigen (rapid) test to access some public places. Read the full current advisory, including ways to prove your vaccine status, at www.ready.nola.gov/incident/coronavirus/safe-reopening/. For the conference December 8-10, 2021, proof of vaccine or negative PCR/antigen test will be needed for the following conference events:
- Opening and Welcome Reception on December 8 from 6pm-7:30pm - the location is currently scheduled for the Rooftop Pool Deck at the Roosevelt. If the reception is held outdoors, no proof of vaccine or negative test is needed. If we have to move the reception indoors because of weather, proof of vaccine or negative PCR/antigen test will be required
- Cocktail Reception on Thursday December 9 from 5pm-6:30pm in the Orpheum Room of the hotel.
Click here for conference brochure and agenda
Conference Registration Fees:
- In-Person Registration, $550 member; $895 non-member (includes electronic materials only)
- Live Stream Registration (via Zoom), $650 member; $995 non-member (includes electronic materials only)
- Ethics Only, $100 (includes electronic materials only)
- Professionalism Only, $100 (includes electronic materials only)
- Printed Manual, $150 (this option only available with in-person registration)
LBA Bank Counsel Dues for 2022 (Optional):
2022 LBA Bank Counsel Member Dues, $250. Only available to LBA affiliates. We are offering you the opportunity to pay your 2022 Bank Counsel Membership Dues in conjunction with your conference registration. For more information on membership dues, click here or contact David Boneno at 225-214-4836.
Hotel Registration at The Roosevelt, New Orleans:
For hotel information and room block information, please click here.
**For online registration, please note: You must first choose under registration options your affiliation with Louisiana Bankers Association or Mississippi Bankers Association. Then you will scroll down to program items and add your options.