LBA's Annual Washington Visit is critical to our government relations efforts at the federal level and we need strong banker attendance to make the most impact.
In 2019—the most recent trip held—more than 100 bankers, banker spouses/guests and sponsors attended.
The annual trip includes meetings with:
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
- Office of the Comptroller of the Currency
- Conference of State Bank Supervisors
- Federal Reserve (when available)
- Louisiana Congressional Delegation and other members of Congress
This summer trip is a great opportunity to accomplish important work on behalf of the banking industry. Make plans to attend this year's visit.
Please note: Registration materials are sent to Government Relations and Grassroots Council members and this event is for member banks and event sponsors only.